Please note these scheduled outages and closures next week around the Thanksgiving Holiday.
- Wednesday 11/26 starting at 6PM EST SMARTHINKING will introduce their holiday schedule effective until 9AM EST 11/29. Please also note that Customer Service will be closed during this holiday period and will reopen on Monday December 1st at 8AM ET.
- Thursday 11/27 starting at midnight 3:00 AM EST, the CourseSmart web site will undergo scheduled site maintenance which may last up to 3 hours. During the maintenance, you will not be able to access the CourseSmart web site or your digital course materials online. Plan Ahead – Read eTextbooks offline during site maintenance: Did you know you can read eTextbooks offline anytime, even when the CourseSmart web site isn’t available online? To access your eTextbooks offline during the scheduled website maintenance, just check them out to your offline Bookshelf before November 27.
- Thursday 11/27 starting at 11pm EST, Moodlerooms will be performing database maintenance, there may be a 15-30 minute outage between 11pm EST and 2am EST (11/28).
- Thursday 11/27 is Thanksgiving and StraighterLine will be closed.
- Friday the 28th StraighterLine will be open but with limited hours 9:00am – 5:00pm EST.
Normal business hours will resume thereafter. For additional information please see all scheduled events at http://www.thesladvisor.com/events/
We hope that you have a wonderful and studious holiday,
The StraighterLine Team