This Saturday 12/19 from 10am to 2pm EST Turnitin will be unavailable due to a maintenance window. This may disrupt your ability to view feedback for submitted essays/qualitative assignments and your ability to upload and submit.
Please plan accordingly when accessing the site.
Additionally, please note that next week marks the end of year holiday season.
StraighterLine Student Support Holiday Hours: 12/24/2015 9am-2pm 12/25/2015: CLOSED
SMARTHINKING Tutoring Hours/Schedule: Between December 18th at 6 PM ET and January 2nd at 9 AM ET, pre-scheduled tutoring and asynchronous tutoring will be offered. Offline questions, paragraphs, and essays (including assessments) will be accepted. During this time, we will strive to return submissions within 72 hours. Submissions posted on national holidays may be returned in more than 72 hours.
Please do note that customer service will be unavailable from December 24th 8:00 AM through December 28th 8:00 AM ET and again between 1st Jan at 8am through January 4th at 8:00 AM ET.
In honor of Independence Day, please see our adjusted Student Support hours:
- July 3rd: 9am-5pm
- July 4th: Closed
Additionally, SMARTHINKING Tutoring has published the following holiday hour notice:
Between July 3 at 6 PM ET and July 5 at 9 AM ET, asynchronous and pre-scheduled tutoring will be offered. Offline questions, paragraphs, and essays (including assessments) will be accepted. During this time, we will strive to return submissions within 72 hours. Submissions posted on U.S. national holidays may be returned in more than 72 hours.
Please also note that our customer service team will be unavailable on July 4th.
From the whole StraighterLine team, we hope you have a great holiday!
from the Disney blog http://thedisneyblog.com/2012/06/22/walt-disney-world-fourth-of-july-fireworks/
Please see below a list of daily closures for the holidays by StraighterLine and our partners.
Wishing you a very happy and safe holiday season this year.
UPDATED FOR NEW YEARS
StraighterLine – course access, etextbooks, non-proctored exams, etc. will be uninterrupted (study hard…but not too hard!)
- 12/29 Moodle Outage starting at 11pm EST
- 12/31 we will close at 4pm EST
- 1/1 closed all day
Smarthinking Tutoring – pre-scheduled tutoring and asynchronous tutoring will be offered.
- 12/31 customer service will be unavailable
- 1/1 customer service will be unavailable
For more information or to see the calendar of closures please visit http://www.thesladvisor.com/events/
Please note these scheduled outages and closures next week around the Thanksgiving Holiday.
- Wednesday 11/26 starting at 6PM EST SMARTHINKING will introduce their holiday schedule effective until 9AM EST 11/29. Please also note that Customer Service will be closed during this holiday period and will reopen on Monday December 1st at 8AM ET.
- Thursday 11/27 starting at midnight 3:00 AM EST, the CourseSmart web site will undergo scheduled site maintenance which may last up to 3 hours. During the maintenance, you will not be able to access the CourseSmart web site or your digital course materials online. Plan Ahead – Read eTextbooks offline during site maintenance: Did you know you can read eTextbooks offline anytime, even when the CourseSmart web site isn’t available online? To access your eTextbooks offline during the scheduled website maintenance, just check them out to your offline Bookshelf before November 27.
- Thursday 11/27 starting at 11pm EST, Moodlerooms will be performing database maintenance, there may be a 15-30 minute outage between 11pm EST and 2am EST (11/28).
- Thursday 11/27 is Thanksgiving and StraighterLine will be closed.
- Friday the 28th StraighterLine will be open but with limited hours 9:00am – 5:00pm EST.
Normal business hours will resume thereafter. For additional information please see all scheduled events at http://www.thesladvisor.com/events/
We hope that you have a wonderful and studious holiday,
The StraighterLine Team
more amazing photography and snowy gifs at http://coldnes.tumblr.com/
July already?!?! Time flies when you’re learning amazing things and earning credit.
Please note that this 4th StraighterLine and some of our partners have special hours. Namely:
- July 3rd and 4th StraighterLine Student Support will be open 9am – 5pm EST
- July 3rd and 4th SMARTHINKING will not offer on demand tutoring; scheduled and offline question submissions will still be accepted.
You may find longer than usual turnaround times for essay submission and emails to staff. For all outages and events that affect StraighterLine services please visit the calendar: http://www.thesladvisor.com/events/
We hope you have a very safe, enjoyable holiday. And if you’re looking to “wow” your friends at a cookout with some US History here’s a good place to start besides our course: