Help us choose the next course!

Choose up to three as you help us prioritize and consider the next course offering at StraighterLine.

What Course would you like to see StraighterLine offer next?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

20 thoughts on “Help us choose the next course!

1. admin Post author

Our ENG102 course does get into a little bit of literature, we’re looking to see if there’s a way to improve that course to meet a Lit requirement. In the meantime if you’re interested in Frankenstein it might be a nice entree to Literature and lit analysis.

1. Julie

Developmental psychology is a core requirement for nursing and hard to find, I mostly only find intro to psychology. I would love to see developmental psyche on here.

1. admin Post author

Julie, thanks for the feedback on that course. We’ll be sure to keep that on our list when we are looking for good content.

Best,

Joe

1. admin Post author

Hi Vicki, an Introduction to Literature course is not on our development schedule. At the moment we’re just gauging interest as we decide what to do next. As I mentioned, our ENG102 course covers some of the very same assignments you’d see in a Lit course (analysis, critiques, etc.) and it might be a good place to start.

2. Ana

I’d love to take an Art Appreciation course and it would be really cool if Straighterline could offer Literature courses (US Lit, Brit Lit, World Lit, etc) in the future! I’d definitely take those.

3. Kelli

Introduction to Marketing would be great! I believe it is a required class for most BSBA degrees. It is definitly one I have to take.

4. amnestylaw

I would have registered to take all my courses at Straighter-line but the absence of Marketing and HRM makes me decide to shop elsewhere as I don’t like taking courses here and there. Please keep me informed when Marketing and HRM are available

5. Pingback: Straighterline- Next course offerings

6. Sallie

Please get a Genetics course! I am taking courses as pre-req’s for medical related jobs, and many many grad schools require Genetics!

7. David Ivey

Systems Analysis and Design <– This one especially.
    Data Structures

These two tech courses, along with the C++ and Java courses you are adding, would make completely testing out of a BS in Bus. Admin. in Computer Information Systems at Thomas Edison State College a real possibility. The "Systems Analysis and Design" course is a required course at TESC and it is fairly expensive. If you only added one, this is my vote.

8. Barbora

Marketing is one of the required courses for a BSBA degree at TESC, Chater Oak, and Excelsior. Adding Marketing to your course lists will make it easier for many of us.

9. Jess

Creative Writing

Using the format already in place for ENG101 and ENG102, everything could be submitted through TurnitIn. Also, if some type of Literature classes could be offered some point in the future, that would be awesome.